AWS Cloud ServicesBring the power of AWS cloud services to scale your ever-evolving business needs
Enhance your business efficiency using AWS services
Manual scaling, systems management, configuration, monitoring and management pressure people to be correct in all details of their work. It makes processes inefficient. Consequently, it impacts productivity, performance, compliance, customer and employee satisfaction, and ultimately revenue.
Leverage AWS cloud services to automate scaling, configuration, monitoring and so on. This improves operational efficiency, creates new revenue streams, reduces business risks and scales your ever-evolving business needs. Our AWS experts help create cloud strategies, develop solutions and implement them to maximize your ROI from various AWS services.
Our AWS cloud services
AWS cloud consulting
Hire our AWS consultants to enable efficiency and growth. Our AWS consulting and migration approach offers strategies, roadmap and tools for aligning AWS cloud infrastructure with your business needs.
AWS cloud migration
AWS data analytics
AWS machine learning
AWS managed services
Get the best of Amazon containerization using ECS, EKS, Docker and Kubernetes. Our AWS certified solutions architects evaluate how containers can meet your specific needs and deliver high value for your team and end users.
Softweb Solutions’ AWS services process
Audit and assessment
- Information gathering
- Existing IT setup diagnosis
- Assess AWS ecosystem requirements
- Draft a cloud journey roadmap
Solutions development and delivery
- Build the solutions in AWS
- Application migration and modernization
- Test and application integration
- Deliver solutions and fine-tuning
Solution deployment and automation
- Solutions deployment through CI/CD pipeline
- Employ AWS auto scaling and resiliency
- Use AWS DevOps automation
- Explore Docker and Microservices
AWS app maintenance and support
- Effective AWS app maintenance
- 24/7 support services to resolve your issues
- Attain best operational performance
- Leverage AWS services to its full potential